Dark circles can give a bad appearance, and you need to get rid them as soon as possible, anyway, if you are in a hurry, then you can remove the dark circles overnight, and that’s possible. How to get rid of dark circles overnight with natural remedies are very popular, of course, you cannot remove dark circles which caused by a medical issue, heredity, and others permanent factors. That’s why if your dark circles cannot be removed with only eye creams and home remedies then you should consult a doctor. Here are some things which you can do to get rid or at least make the dark circles less visible.
What you need to prepare:
How to do it:
- Use two tea bags; you can use green tea or chamomile tea bags which believed to have properties that can reduce dark circles properly. Soak them in water and place them over the eyes for few minutes, rinse your face afterward. Alternatively, you can brew a cup of tea and then soak two cotton balls in it, put them on your closed eyelids to reduce the dark circles. You are going to see the result soon.
- Who knows that with metal spoons you can quickly get rid dark circles overnight. Use two metal teaspoons and keep them in the refrigerator to make them chill. After back, place the back of the spoons to compress your eyes area. You may need to repeat this procedure until you see the dark circles less visible.
- Cucumbers are popular remedies to treat dark circles. Just put two slices of cucumber over the eyes and wait for few minutes. The cucumbers certainly can reduce the dark circles and get rid your tired look. Rinse your face with cool water afterward. Besides cucumbers, apple and potatoes are also work well against dark circles.
- The easiest thing to treat your dark circles is by compress your eyes with cold water. Soak a clean towel in cold water and squeeze out the water, use it to compress your face for few minutes. The cold water will refresh your eyes and reduce the dark circles.
- If the natural remedies cannot work to treat the dark circles overnight, then the best thing that you can do is to cover them with makeup application. Makeup such as concealer and foundation can be used to cover the blemishes; both combinations are good, but you can also use concealer without foundation if you do not want to take a heavy Make sure that the makeup blends well and pick a concealer that one or two shades are lighter than your natural skin tone. Apply it right under your eyes, check and correct the makeup after long use.
- There are many popular eye creams at markets which you can purchase such as vitamin K cream. You can apply the eye cream before you take a bed and the dark circles will be removed For maximum use, in the morning you can also apply it for the second time.
To prevent dark circles coming back then elevate your head with a pillow when you sleep at night. Just place an extra pillow under your help in order to prevent dark circles and puffy eyes; it also will prevent the liquid pools under the eyes. In addition, drinking enough water to stay hydrated also dark circles prevention method which you can do. All these steps seem to not difficult to do, right?